Sometimes, my favorite part of gift guides is picking out things I might like for myself. That’s what I’m doing today! My gift guide for her features gifts for many budgets, in case you’re shopping for a friend, a sibling, a relative, a significant other or your mom. There’s something for everyone.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I may make a small commission if you click or make a purchase from one of these links, at no additional cost to you.
GIFT GUIDE FOR HER – UNDER $25
- I love candles. Voluspa candles are especially trendy and just plain beautiful. These Lulu candles are also delightfully simple.
- Tumblers and coffee mugs are totally my thing, and they’re easy, affordable gifts. Bonus points: Fill it with candy!
- Scarves – easy, trendy and there’s one for everyone. I love blanket scarves especially. This is definitely my go-to gift for any friend.
- Classic jewelry is always safe. Gold hoops are trendy right now, and I think everyone should have a pair of tortoise hoops right now, too.
- I love Pinch Provisions! So cute.
- These new ponytail holders are so much cooler than the ones we had when I was the queen of the ponytail in high school. Why did it take so long to invent the InvisiBobble?
GIFT GUIDE FOR HER – UNDER $50
- A beautiful diffuser would be a great gift. I love this marble diffuser. Add a set of essential oils for the perfect set.
- These luxurious fuzzy blankets would be a big of a splurge in general but would be a perfect gift for a cold winter night.
- Sherpa pullovers are always the answer.
- Some of my favorite gifts ever have been cozy sweaters like this one.
- A piece of personalized jewelry would be a great, sweet touch for your mom or a friend.
GIFT GUIDE FOR HER – UNDER $100
- I know, I did my cooking gift guide on Monday, but I can’t help recommending a few kitchen accessories – like this adorable Le Creuset set or a handy food processor.
- I love having an Echo Dot in our house. For a little nicer gift with a better speaker, try the full-sized Echo.
- Treat her to a beautiful new bag. I never want to splurge on a nice pocketbook, so I always appreciate when someone else does it for me.
- A high quality brush set – something most women would never treat themselves to, but anyone who loves makeup would totally love.